Welcome

To view more galleries and to contact Natalie Galasso Designs, please visit us on our website

Countries

The local Catholic School here in Merced did an annual fundraiser where they host wine and food booths from 10 different countries. I was asked to be a part in designing 10 different arrangements to represent each of the countries. This was a blast! I just looked up the country flags and tried to utilize flowers that represent each of these countries.

Germany - Black, Red and Gold
Nicaragua - Royal Blue and White
Portugal - Deep Red, Green and Gold
Ireland - Green, Orange and White.
I used Bells of Ireland

USA
Mexico - Green, White and Red
Italy - Green, White and Red.
I decided to go more Tuscan and throw in some Rosemary
Scotland - Royal Blue and White
I used the Thistle which represents the country.
Philippines - Red, White, Blue and Gold
Thailand - Red, White and Blue
They grow many of my orchids I design with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment