Welcome

To view more galleries and to contact Natalie Galasso Designs, please visit us on our website

Kristi & Generation Cupcake

For any of my OC/LA/SD people looking to jump onto the fun of cupcakes when hosting a party, event or wedding, no need to look further, Kristi with Generation Cupcakes is the full service cupcake queen!!! She will certainly blow you away with her amazing detail from everything with the various icings, dusted with glitter and beads, over to her cupcake liners having little embellishments attached to them that coincide with her adorable and theme friendly cupcake flavor display cards and even the cleanly displayed boxes she delivers them in.

Kristi and I have been friends since high school and thanks to the world of social networking, we have been able to keep in touch. If there was anything to know about Kristi, it was always her sense and eye for art and fashion. I've been noticing her progress on pictures she has posted of her work and when it came time to plan my sister Julias baby shower, I was excited to get a chance and see for myself. Being in the coordinating and planning side of the industry and working with countless pastry bakers/bakeries, I can't tell you how much fun it was to be able to throw some photo ideas her way and really, she took it from there. She had a brief explanation of the way the day would flow and I wanted the dessert bar to be a focal point. Then she was given the color pallete of peaches, pinks and greys. Very feminine and eclectic.

Her finished work was literally so beautiful that my niece (3yrs old) had to keep going back to grab more cupcakes since she wouldn't eat any of them because they were too pretty. A cousin of mine that was in attendance also mentioned how awesome her variety of the mini cupcakes (bitesize) were so she didn't feel guilty trying a few flavors.

She asked my sister Julia - mommy to be, what some of her favorite flavors were and we had a wide variety. White cake with lemon frosting, spice cake with cream cheese icing, white cake with chocolate buttercream, cake pops, cake balls, and even saltwater taffy!

The entire set up definitely made the event extra special as well as fullfilling!! Thank you Kristi for the cake pops and balls and for ALL of your hard work. You are so very talented and I wish you the most success with your new companies future!!!
GC 3
GC 4
GC 1
GC 11
GC 2
GC 5
GC 6

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the kind words!
I was honored that you would ask me to participate in such an important event.
I had a wonderful time discussing ideas with you, I just wish we lived closer so I could work with you more!

Post a Comment