Welcome

To view more galleries and to contact Natalie Galasso Designs, please visit us on our website

Peaches n' Cream

In honor of my favorite childhood Barbie Doll, Peaches n' Cream, I thought I would use that as the perfect way to describe some warm spring colors. These arrangements are so simple, delicate, feminine and fluffy and I decided to use a chocolate velvet ribbon with some orange pinning for the bouquet handle and an antique mini succulent to give the little arrangements a nice contrast. Peach is definitely my color for this year. I'm loving it paired with the warm hues of the browns and golds and also loving it with the grays!
I'm also introducing my palette swatch which every client is given that we create based on the theme and ideas discussed during our consultation. These actual colors are pulled from the arrangements displayed below.
Season Palette
Seasons 5
Season 1
Season 4
Season 2
Season 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment