Welcome

To view more galleries and to contact Natalie Galasso Designs, please visit us on our website

Spring has Sprung!!

It's official. Spring is here which means so is wedding season! I've been so inspired by this coming seasons creative brides. There are so many creative color palettes and variety of design options each of my clients is bringing out. The trend of this year so far seems to be DETAIL and every bride is leaving nothing unfinished.
With enjoying a quiet winter adjusting to the new baby and working towards the planning of this year I was missing the feel of flowers in my hands. Impulse got the best of me so I had a shipment come in and decided to go to town! Happy Spring to everyone!
Spring 3
Spring 7
Spring 4
Spring 5
Spring 6
Spring 8
Spring 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment