Welcome

To view more galleries and to contact Natalie Galasso Designs, please visit us on our website

Introducing ~ Custom Flower Halo's for Photo Sessions

Of course it doesn't hurt to have such cuties to always model for me and to also make the most of an updated family photo. I had made one of these for one of my stylish customers to bring to her sister for her baby shower. Now her baby is 4 months old and she called and asked for a mini version which of course gave me the urge to make some cute custom fresh flower Halo's for Antonella and Francesca. We ran down the street to the open field and let them start hammin it up for the camera. Email me if you are interested in family portraits and custom fresh flower Halo's for girls of all ages start at $25.00.
Easter 45-resized
Easter 16_resized
Easter 25-resized
Ella Franky Halo
Easter 18-resized
Easter 14-resized
Ella Faces

0 comments:

Post a Comment