Welcome

To view more galleries and to contact Natalie Galasso Designs, please visit us on our website

Modern Elopement

The beauty of my job is to change up styles with each event. It keeps my inspiration flowing and allows me moments of tapping into a more natural oragnic flow and also more structured traditional flares. For this month, I've had more mid week weddings than I do weekend but I love the constant flow of work.
This was just a small wedding that is taking place today, Wednesday, in Monterey. I love the brides choice of sticking with the black and white and then choosing to accent with a charcoal and pop of green. The feather gives it a simple artistic touch.
Green Black Mod 19
Green Black Mod 3_2
green black mod 20
Green Black Mod 2_2
Green Black Mod 18_2

0 comments:

Post a Comment